There are some things that never get old. One of those ‘things’ happens to be love songs. At Entertainment Exchange, we know love songs. After many years of our bands playing at weddings, we have realized that there are some songs that NEVER go out of style. They are just as romantic now, as they were decades ago.
To honor these great love songs, we have assembled a list (in no particular order) of some of our favorite First Dance classics. Let us know what you think and please comment below if you have one to add to our list!
1. ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love With You’ by Elvis Presley
2. ‘At Last’ by Etta James
3. ‘Unforgettable’ by Nat King Cole
4. ‘It Had to be You’ by Harry Connick, Jr.
5. ‘The Way You Look Tonight’ by Frank Sinatra
6. ‘Endless Love’ by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
7. ‘Come Rain or Come Shine’ by Ray Charles
8. ‘Fever’ by Peggy Lee
9. ‘What a Wonderful World’ by Louis Armstrong
10. ‘You Are So Beautiful’ by Joe Cocker